• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you use in war?

Spearow

mr. nobody
Years
I wouldn't use Pokémon in war, that would be a breach of ethics. :S

but hypothetically hypothetically speaking, an air force of Aerodactyls dropping self-destructing Electrodes would be the way to go.

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
  • Army: Scizor and Rhyperior
  • Marines: Poliwrath and Swampert
  • Navy: Sharpedo and Wailord
  • Air Force: Charizard and Pidgeot
Too easy. :P

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
Years
Oh well, let's look at the facts, shall we?

1) I had Ludicolo for a reason, you know. Ludicolo is Grass/Water. Meaning that it effectively has a 4x resist to your Lugias' unSTABed Hydro Pump, and it can protect during the attacking turn of Sky Attack.

2) Skarmory aren't meant for absorbing the Hydro Pumps, but its ability is rather useful: STURDY.
Kyogres Sheer Cold? I don't think so.

3) I have a load of Dittos on my side, and when they transform, they copy the moveset, the stats, and the abilities of the opposing Pokemon. You can clone however many you want, I'd still just transform. And destroy your cloning device.

4) Wobbufett is able to trap you with his shadow (Shikamaru ripoff lol), and can Encore + Counter/Mirror Coat.
Bring it.

Millions of cloned Groudon with Earthquake would take care of Business also Millions of Heatran with Fire Blast would take care of Skarmory plus my Trillians of cloned Lugia and Billions of Kyogre

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
LOL

Generals: Latios and Latias(Air force), Lucario(Army), Empoleon(Navy)

Air Force: Salamence, Altaria(for recon)

Tanks: Regis, plus Blastioses for fire support

Navy: Wailord(Battleship and Transport)

Intelligence officers: Alakazam

Back