• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Region is Michina Town located?

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
  • What Region is Michina Town (of Movie 12) located?

Is Michina Town, from M12, in Johto or Sinnoh. It does have a lot of Johto Pokemon but I think that's just because of HGSS. Another thing is HGSS' Ruins of Alph seem to be the an adaptation of Damien's shrine to Arceus, also all 4 Dragons meet up there like in the movie. So yeah, Sinnoh or Johto, or halfway meaning the two regions are near each other. Or, that they should have used a different character so the damn thing makes sense! And could this be a clue that the Battle Frontier series will be in Johto and Dawn will be with Ash? Speaking of which, if it is in Johtom it may be May with Ash as she went there for Pokemon Contest, remmeber her last episode, I do because I recently watched her's and Misty's.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    For those of you who dont know, hes talking about the town in the 12th pokemon movie...
    I think its a bit of a DUH its in the sinnoh region... since... well, its during ashes journey through the sinnoh region... and about the johto pokemon, its just a way to promote HG/SS I guess!

Also, bulbepedia states its an anime exclusive sinnoh location...

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • Yes, Michina town is very much in Sinnoh. I'm sure that we would have seen them on a boat or something if they were going back to Johto, and there is no way they would not take the chance to bring Misty or May/Max back for a visit during this. The fact that there are many Johto pokemon is purly because there are many pokemon out there, period. There are more Hoenn pokemon, if you ask me, but that's just me. There are also a lot of Sinnoh pokemon, as well. This movie probably has the best amount of pokemon ever seen, there are many pokemon from every region.

As for those who say that the Johto pokemon was for HG/SS, I just find it hard for the pokemon company to think that if they show Totodile in a movie, they will sell more games ):

SethOmega

I'm hiding in your hat.
    Years
  • While on the subject, how many of you have seen 'Pokemon Heroes'?

You know, the one about Latios and Latias?

Where does THAT take place? Half of the Pokemon movies don't say where they take place.

Back