• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHAT REGIONS WOULD YOU WANT IN A NEW POKEMON GAME ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2009
    Okay, so if they made a new pokemon game for DS what regions would you want in it or how would you want it to play out ?

Would you want...
    Orange Islands Game
    A G/S/C Remake ?
    A Ruby/Sapphire Remake ?
    ANOTHER Red/Blue Remake ?
    A New Story Set in ONLY Johto (No going to Kanto After)
    A New Story Set in Johto/Kanto/Hoenn
    Johto/Kanto/Hoenn stories combined into 1
    All 4 Regions Stories combined into 1 ?

Personally for me, first on my list would probably be a GS Remake, however my second choice would probably be Johto/Kanto/Hoenn stories all combined into one. You start in Pallet town, then get all those badges, go to Johto where team rocket is still taking over, get all those badges and a boat arrives to take you to Hoenn, then you can get all those badges. The only reason I wouldnt add Sinnoh in is because they already have their DS version, so it'd be obsolete to just add it in, cause then you can just catch all the pokemon in one game. Unless they made like Sapphire/Silver/and LeafGreen one game. And ruby/gold/and FireRed another and if you wanted you could add pearl and diamond to those games respectively.

I dunno I kinda think they just need all regions in one giant game. Or if they made a Kanto game remake, they had BETTER change the Sevii islands into the orange islands (seriously why didnt they just do that...we all know we'd like an orange islands game...)

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I want a jhoto remake. With battle frontier and the orange islands. Best of every region.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'd have to choose all 4 region stories combined into one. You could like start from one of them then after the elite 4, you can travel to the other regions where you can catch all the legendaries and stuff and where there are lots of quests you have to do.

~Rose-quartz Iatos

Rose quartz~
    Years
    Well, I'd prefer a G/S remake on wii, so I'd say some kind of orange islands game. Or a DS G/S remake, where you go to the orange islands instead of kanto after you beat the E4.

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Oh how I would love to revisit Jhoto again...
    Oh how I would love to see my old pals Team Rocket...
    Oh how I would love to get kicked by a mysterious red headed boy once more...

Oh how I long for a G/S remake...

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    When I looked at the thread name.. I thought you meant what kind of 'locality' you would want in the game. i.e. geographically.. so.. I'll answer that :D
    I'd want.. a really really cold place.. no trees or anything.. and to travel, we need to wear a jacket and ride a snowmobile.

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    4 regions in one! I always wanted that, and G/S Remake would be my second choice (two regions in one).

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Why would there be a Ruby and Saphire remake?

Anyways, in my opininon would like to have a G/S/C remake, with Kanto with the National Dex and Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon appearing Kanto and in Johto after you gain access to Mt. Silver and a combination of all 3 regions appearing in the Orange Islands after you gain access to Mt. Silver and you having the opportunity to challenge the Orange Crew with the Gym Leaders not specializng in one type and you battling Drake in a HUGE Stadium-like setting like in Pummelo Stadium where you get to battle him for the Title of Orange Champion with him having thge same Pokemon as in the show, and after you battle him, he will leave the Orange Islands to train and there is a chance you might randomly find him somewhere in Johto or Kanto, where the location is different everyday and he might even have new Pokemon, after you beat Drake at Orange Islands though, you will receive a call from Prof. Oak telling you about some strange sightings of maybe a new Pokemon at the center of the Orange Archipelago ( Lugia) and a strange new island appearing far to the south of the archipelago with a strange tower on it ( Mewtwo).

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    All four regions in one game might be overkill, though I am very interested in a G/S/C remake.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    In an ideal world, I'd love all four on one game cart, but I'm resigned to the fact that that will not happen in the foreseeable future, so I'd settle for a good G/S/C remake.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would like a Jhoto remake. Why? Well, they already remade Kanto, so why not Jhoto?

Also, it would be really cool if they could make another Orre-based Pokémon game. I would totally buy that. :3

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
    All 4 Regions Stories combined into 1, give a huge challenge by how u defeat the elite four, four different times, and then make a new group called the elite whatever you face these guys when you beat, all elite groups. also I say all four regions because the fact it has all the pokemon and you can spend forever playing one game.

Years
    I would like them to make a Water Blue Pokemon game and a Thunder Yellow... they never finished the R/B/G/Y series.

But if I could see a remake I would like to see G/S/C remade. It was my favorite series and I miss Sprout Tower HAHA. Though I think they had my least favorite starters.

Myuuuuuuuuuuuu

Not Mew! Simply MY and 12x U
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I always loved Kanto and Jotho.
    The newer ones are not so good.
    But I would have a mix of ALL
    Regions of Pokemon.
    (Kanto, Jotho, Hoenn, Sinnoh)

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Probably an Orange Islands game. They were always a part of other games, so having them as an independent region as they are in the anime would be a refreshing change.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    GSC remake with the Orange Islands and the Battle Tower still in there with the level limits. All regions into one is pointless for Nintendo, unless it is the last Pokemon Game ever.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    Well, any sort of region/landmass would be okay. Some randomly generated islands that you could co-explore on wi-fi would be amazing. Other than that I'll enjoy whatever I get.
    EXCEPT:
    -A prevalent mountain chain that you have to cross hundreds of times in the story line.
    -Any slightly altered replica of a previous region
    -Extremely convoluted and long cave routes before you get fly.
    -Something as random as Mirage Island.
    -Currents in sea routes

Back