• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What shiny pokemon has the worst color design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Garchomp, Leafeon, and Gastrodon are alright.

Magmar&co. is something else. So is Seviper.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    bulbasaur has no color difference at all, nintendo really messed up with recoloring pokes >.>

A shiny bulbasaur has a darkgreen bulb.
    ---------
    Kecleon, the only colour difference is a violet/blue stripe on it's belly and gold frills, markings and lips.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • I think the better question is... Which shiny sprites aren't disliked? Many of the shiny sprites messed up but there are one or two winners out there. *Smiles at Metagross*

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Dragonite already looks like a pushover and the bight green of it's shiny form doesn't help in the least bit.

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
  • Too many to name but the worst for me have to be Groudon and Scizor, just look at em

and

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Yeah Cherii is right >3 even Blissey is a Normal Pokemon . The Shiny thing still sucks >3
    Why would they add Shiny? I Wish they would make it more prettier and stronger rightie? ^_^

-Yasumin >3

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Umbreon's shiny form was awesome in stadium 2 it's rings were purple instead of blue. I hate weavile so bad if their female it's okay but if not it sucks. I hate blastoise's too bright and a ugly color for the shell. Lugia's shiny form is my favorite one of them all.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Lets see, Groudon looks weird light green...(whatever color it is) Weavile looks weird... Dragonair is pink... Umbreon is green... yeah lots of other ones look weird too.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    colonial cobar, please don't post in threads that are over a month old. Feel free to create a new one with a similar subject.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back