• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what should i buy?

erinz

★ 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔰 ☆
Days
  • hi! erin here!

because of christmas and my birthday just happening, like, a month ago, i've ended up with... a lot of money. haha.

i'm considering what game i'm going to buy when i finish pokémon violet, and i'd like some help!

while i do love the main games, i would love to try some of the other games which aren't in the main series.

here are the games i own already:
    - pokémon let's go eevee
    - pokémon shield
    - pokémon shining pearl
    - pokémon violet

here are the games i'm considering:
    - new pokémon snap (£44.99)
    - pokémon legends: arceus (£49.97)
    - pokémon violet dlc (£31.49)

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • hi! erin here!

because of christmas and my birthday just happening, like, a month ago, i've ended up with... a lot of money. haha.

i'm considering what game i'm going to buy when i finish pokémon violet, and i'd like some help!

while i do love the main games, i would love to try some of the other games which aren't in the main series.

here are the games i own already:
    - pokémon let's go eevee
    - pokémon shield
    - pokémon shining pearl
    - pokémon violet

here are the games i'm considering:
    - new pokémon snap (£44.99)
    - pokémon legends: arceus (£49.97)
    - pokémon violet dlc (£31.49)

-The Violet dlc was really good, definitely the best part of sv for me. although i'd only buy that if you really liked violet.

-Legends Arceus is a really fun game if you ever wanted to try something new, it's a blast to throw pokeballs at pokemon in the overworld for a change, I thought that was really cool!

-And New Pokemon Snap i've never played, but looks like a really neat game.

In the end though, the choice is up to you!

Years
  • To add to the above, for New Snap:

New Snap is fun to play, just realize that there aren't any Pokemon fights or any catchable Pokemon whatsoever. You don't train any Pokemon.
    All you do is take photos. As you take photos of mons the courses level up and more mons show up on higher level courses.
    There are some seriously cute and lovely hidden interactions between Pokemon though. I will forever cherish a certain moment with Pidgeot :love:

£44.99 seems steep to me.
    As someone who's played it and completed it's PhotoDex I'd say only get it if you can find it on sale, for like 40-50% off of that price, and are okay with what I've mentioned above.
    I don't think I'd recommend getting it at full price, at any rate.

Back