• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What should i catch with my master ball ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I wasted mine on dialga thinking it was the best pokemon....but it wasnt. I've got another one through a trade and was wondering what to catch with it. Cressilia or giratina ? I want giratina but cressilia runs.....and i dont really want her. What should i get ?

Erikus

Pikachu Little Cup Master
    Years
    It's up to you really. But still, if you look at it, Cressila is easier to find than Giratina, but Giratina is probably easier to catch. Your choice.

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    im not really one of those people who wants to catch all of them....I just want a selection of ones i like....and i like giratina more. Besides it wont let me catch it i have tried many times but it ends up using struggle with one hp left and gets hit with recoil....and....yeah. I've tried everything so I think im gonna get giratina :)

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Mesprit or Cresselia is the most common answer, since chasing runaways is annoying, in addition to the challenge of battling legendaries in the first place. Save your efforts for something that won't run. Or, you could just AR a bunch of Master Balls and use them on all the legendaries, like most collectors. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    I used one of my two Master Balls on Giratina. Cresselia I caught with Ultra Ball.

Giratina's time can be extended by just bringing loads of Normal/Flying pokemon, so you could probably just use Ultra and Timer balls. Also, put it to sleep is best.

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    It depends on what Pokemon you want. Cresselia and Mesprit are probably the hardest to catch so I would use it on one of them. Giratina is rather easy to catch so just use a Dusk Ball on it. But I you can clone Pokemon, then make a Pokemon hold the Master Ball and clone it. Then you should two of them to waste.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Master Ball on Cresselia. Giratina is found in a cave, meaning Dusk Balls have a 4x catching rate, which should be good enough. And Cresselia would definitely take much more of your time to catch without the Master Ball.

Though I didn't use my Master Ball on anything. I got lucky and froze Cresselia, so I proceeded in slowly weakening it and caught it with a different ball. (Still took a bit of time to do it, though. Running away while frozen. XD Too funny.)

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    It is your own decision, if this was me, I would of chosen Cresselia.(that is for my own reason)

Master Ball on Cresselia. Giratina is found in a cave, meaning Dusk Balls have a 4x catching rate, which should be good enough. And Cresselia would definitely take much more of your time to catch without the Master Ball.

Though I didn't use my Master Ball on anything. I got lucky and froze Cresselia, so I proceeded in slowly weakening it and caught it with a different ball. (Still took a bit of time to do it, though. Running away while frozen. XD Too funny.)

I found that last part funny actually.

Rayl

Moonlight Trainer
    Years
    cresselia is easy if you have a wobbuffet...
    its up to you really... which do you want to sit in a nice masterball? :]
    you can catch everything with ultra/dusk balls. Nothings too hard!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back