• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What should the next generation have?

Should they use the Poke walker

• Total voters

shot571

Hi. I was just wondering what you guys would change in 5th gen if you could change the story.Personally I would give Ash some powerhouses and finally let him win the pokemon league. I would let him beat 2 of the E4 then get crippled by the other 2.Make his next partner be someone like Paul just a little bit more caring.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I would scrape Ash. Oh wait, I can't :( Erm, I would make it more mature, say Ash is indeed 14, give it a little darker storyline.

Years
    Uhhh...that's never gonna happen, so...

Make Brock breed pokemon!

I'd have him leave at the end of this series, then pop-up next series, about halfway through, as a daycare person. Who has Ash's Gible's (he'll never evolve it before it's ditched) egg, give it to Ash's companion, who will hatch it as a shiny! Then raise it up to a Garchomp, and take out half of Ash's team (OHKO Pikachu with umm....Earth Power, seeing as Earthquake is banned) in the ???? League at the end of the season. Ash'd win, there'd be another match that had an "incident" involving Zoroark (who's obviously evil), so the guy who lost to Ash would go through aswell, they'd rematch in the final, and then Ash'd lose due to trading his Froslass, which he trained to take on Garchomp, for a Magnezone, which loses to Garchomp, obviously.

Then Ash can claim he's defeated the ???? League Champion

Yeah, I'd have his companion take part in gyms. They could take on leaders in double battles!

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I don't think Ash will even re-visted Johto....and with the new games black and white announced they creators of the show will probably send ash, brock, insert new female character to the new region.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    We will most likely revisit Johto, hopefully we can dump Brock back over at Pewter City. I would like Ash to get more involved in his training in the 5th generation.

Abs0l

Future Manga Maker
    Years
    wow ive been gone for a long time
    well to start of i think that they really should get rid of brock and any other girl and add new ppl. Like volkner and lyra. Ash finally ditches pikachu and finds a new pokemon

23usernamebob

GucciBoy347
    Years
    the creator said ash is the same age as may & dawn (10??right)
    how he is still 10 after like 15 years on the show i will never understand

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    the creator said ash is the same age as may & dawn (10??right)
    how he is still 10 after like 15 years on the show i will never understand
    Every character is aging till his introduction to the show. When he finally show up, he immediately stops aging. I know this is stupid, but this is one, logical explanation.

Back