• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Silly Things Do You Do in Your GAmes?

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    For me, whenever Diamond Dust is visible in Snowpoint City, I go run and make it look like I'm holding hands with the Temple Guardian and save there on the stairs with her. XD
    Seriously, she must get lonely standing there forever.
    I also voice act my character in game (Leaf, Dawn, or May,) on occasion.

What stuff do you guys do?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I collect pokemon, train them and battle them. Is that silly enough for you?

I'm also adamant about keeping my pokemon's levels more or less balanced. I rarely see people do that when they post playthroughs on Youtube or something so I figure it might be silly for most people. XD

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    haha, i love making fun of the NPC's! ha! i also voice act my character- and back when i was a kid playing super mario on the snes (it's OLD), my cousin and i would make mario dance to the underground music and we made a song to the water world- "only got one life left- i only got one liiife left- one life left- i only got one liiife left- ONE LIFE LEFT" you get the point- so now, when playing games, i always do something like that with my chracters- make them dance to the music.......... am i weird? :P

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Sometimes in FR/LG when i have nothing to do, I cut a tree, save where the tree was turn off/ then on and im standing on a tree, kinda reminds me off the good old days in real life.

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    yea sometimes the NPCs say strange stuff thats kinda funny

I like going into the gakacic HQ and pretending like im cyrus XD

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Well, sometimes I give some lol worthy nickname. Also, like others have said, it's fun to make fun of NPCs xD.

I also randomly reply to their dialogue with things such as "No... YOU MUST DIE!"
    Thank god I don't play the game in public >_<

Yoshis

Team Air Loak Leader
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2009
    Sometime is Hatch eggs on newmoon island and put them in my EVIL box

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    At any time an NPC says "This is _____" or something similar, I WILL respond, "No, This. Is. Sparta!"

HyparBeem

n00b? Hell no.
    Years
  • Lol, anytime I'm bored I play around in Byron's gym in Platinum.

And Roark's Gym's 3D depth perception is fun to run around in. xD.

And the one big room in Fantina's Platinum Gym it fun to run around with the flashlight. Makes me think, they should really encorperate the flashlight into future games. :3.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I go to the Galactic HQ and pretend I'm Cyrus.
    And give my pokémon silly names.

skorupoke

Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    Giving Pokemon and Rival silly names (In FR, I named the rival Wild ? (LOL!)).

Back