• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What sites offer what bonuses for Diamond and Pearl?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2007
    Normally, during pre-sales, there are various sorts of bonuses. So far, I've seen several sites advertising that if you pre-order Diamond or Pearl, you can get a special stylus - and a few sites also advertise a special stylus holder.

I haven't, however, seen anyone offer anything like the player's guide, or special pokemon, or anything like that.

Anyone have any ideas?

Also, what's the best price you've seen either, or both, of the titles for? So far, several places are advertising the games at $34 plus some odd cents...

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i've only seen the bonuses you already mentioned, and yes, there is a player's guide, but it comes in a bundle in which you must buy both games, and will get both stylus with it. it's about 95 bucks. you can also get the "scenario" guide with one game and its respective stylus for 50 bucks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2007
    So, where can one find those other two bonus?

All the places I've checked so far - Amazon, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target, Barnes and Noble, etc. all have only the stylus or the stylus and holder.

Given that two games is $70, and the Nintendo Power book is $10, a total of $95 is a bit pricey...

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    In GameStop, you can pre-order either game for $35 and you'll receive a stylus with the Pokémon featuring that game like the ones in the commercial. If your order both, you'll receive both stylus and a stylus holder.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Pokemon.com's offering special pins featuring D/P pokemon on them. There was some other stuff, too, but I forget right now. I'll have to doublecheck that e-mail later...

ck1109

Mew Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    can someone pls tell me what $35 dollars is in pounds. might consider ordering it u see

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2008
    Hi i have just ordered a pokemon diamond from th usa as i live in the uk,i think it should be about £22 if im correct.I think it is anyway correct if im wrong.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    can someone pls tell me what $35 dollars is in pounds. might consider ordering it u see
    35.00 USD = 17.7800 GBP

And I preordered it at Target, I got the stylus and a nice looking Dialga gift card.

Back