• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen what slaved pokemon do you use?

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Latios. Fly, Surf, Waterfall, and Dive. It's been the only Pokémon in my party for the majority of my post-game playing.

Imafroggy

King
    Years
    Quagsire is my most used slave next to Gyarados.
    I usually use Pidove or Pidgey or Wingull for flying. They're my transportation slaves.
    Bibarel is a nice one too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2018
    i used my swampert for surf waterfall and dive. Then i used swellow for fly and for cut and rock smash i just capture pokemons when i need that then right back in the pc :P

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Years
    Since I'm a badass, I use Groudon as my Cut slave, and Latios as my Water slave (Surf, Dive and Waterfall). I also use Tropius as an EV training slave, since he gets the complete package: Fly, Sweet Scent, and a spread move in the form of Earthquake.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I gave Marill Dive, Rock Smash and Strength.

I gave Surf to my Swampert and Fly to my Swellow so those aren't really hm slaves. But they are good moves for their types.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    i usually just catch as few pokemon as possible and teach HMs to my main 6 pokemon, then i use the move deleter before the elite 4 and drop tm's and heart scales, and tutors to get the moves i really want. I might have a slave here or there depending on what my team is. i used no slaves in any variation of this generation though. I'd say my omega ruby team is my cleanest set team yet too.

Back