• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What sort of new estate would you like to see in new PKMN games? Info in thread

ShockGazm

Breaking Benjamin are Gods!
Years
  • Trying to come up with a thread title that goes with what i'm talking about but estate is the best i can come up with :cer_smile:

We all know that there will be new pokemon games coming out in future, new PKMN and of course new places which is the key point of my topic.

Basically what this question is aiming towards are your idea's on say what the start of the game should looks like as in looks of houses, the general location as to being a city or maybe a house up in the mountains, if you would like the area to have a large tree you could walk in and look at pokemon families e.t.c. Also just to point out it can also be new idea's for like caves, as in cool puzzles and once completed you get a prize. Could even be and idea of once one PKMN region has been done, you have beaten all elite 4 e.t.c you would take a plane to a new city, to start another gamer i guess or could be to a city in which you can do missions for people in need of help. Example a PKMN is eating all the berries and your job is to stop that PKMN.

Another example at the start of the game you are in a small village (I.E Pallet Town). What i would like instead of starting in a small town, to start off in the mountains of japan. There would be in wood like houses, which is where you would start off and instead of lets say Prof. Oak being in a house of some sort, you would meet him in an underwater cave, White tree's with pink pettles falling off the tree, golden water fountain. See where i'm getting at?

If this is in the wrong section then please don't delete this, i think it's an interesting/fun thread. xD

Last edited:
    Back