• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What sports do you play?

The Void

hiiiii
Years
  • What sports do you play? Is it soccer? Football? Tennis? Basketball?

I used to play tennis and swimming but I took an arrow to the knee but I guess I've been too busy to play it xD
    Maybe when summer vacation comes, I'll be doing some sports again, but for know, I'll be focusing more on studying, I guess xP

Years
  • My sport would be Cross-Country :D yup, lots and lots of running :P ive been doing it for 3 years. I also like Basketball and Frisbee :o

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • I'm an avid Badminton player, have been since I was young. I'm not good at it by all means, but I love the rush and feel.

Ayselipera

I used to do gymnastics, softball, and soccer, soccer being the longest which was 6 years. I didn't play any sports in high school and I sort of regret it. Looking back I wish I did field hockey or track freshman year and then stuck with it.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Oh geez... I did a little bit of everything. I played soccer (football for you non-Americans) for the longest time, I think 7 years about. I then played a bit of tennis. I played golf too. Like seriously, I took lessons and everything. I also played basketball and American football. I took swimming lessons for like three years.

Years
  • ~emeraldserenade
    yea, i know what you mean! its very tiring. but sometimes it gives me more energy then i would have had O.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I am not much of an athletic person, or rather I am too lazy to perpetuate a sport for a long time. However, I am slowly getting into tennis, and I am liking it so far. I wanted to try swimming (I am generally a decent swimmer), but I dislike being in the water for hours.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i'm currently taking up fencing, but only to satisfy the physical education bit of our curriculum; i'm not really much of an athletic person. i have been considering to take up archery during summer to see if it' a fitting sport for me, though.

Soi

Resident Griffon
    Years
  • I used to run Cross Country and Wrestle, gave it up because I didn't like the competitive attitude. I just want to have fun.
    Now-a-days I just skate for fun, if you want to call that a sport

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I play American Football and I run Track & Field. Next year I might consider Wrestling just to do something after football.

PaperNapkin

Owner of Red Hair.
    Years
  • Been playing hockey for the past several years after giving it up as a child; really wish I had stuck to it because I am enjoying it immensely.

Back