• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What starter are you gonna choose in Emerald?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    For me it was going to be Treecko, but after a complete restart of all four new gen Pokemon games, and an overhual of my starter algorithim, I am going with Torchic. Blaziken was my fave back on Sapphire, so I cant wait for Emerald Balziken to be created in its image.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Torchic or Treecko, haven't decided yet...

Joveeno

Far Away Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I will take Torchic, cause Blaziken's my favourite. I've read somewhere, in the 3rd generation, Treecko is somewhat neutral, Mudkip is easy in the beginning and hard at the end, while Torchic is difficult at first but prove to be useful in the end (I wipe E4 just with my Blaziken).

grifinator

grim ripper
    Years
    everywhere you look you'll only see 2 good starters:torchik and treeko. the best is torchic. ere are some motifs: it looks better, it has more uses and with it, if you know how train it, you can beat just about anything that comes your way. so choose torchic over treeko.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I have all starters on Sapphire...but Ill always choose Mudkip, since his my fav as much as Treecko, and cause he is the best 1 to choose ^_^

Back