• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What starter would u choose

What starter would you Choose

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Charmander

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Totodile

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Treecko

• Torchic

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Mudkip

• Turtwig

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Piplup

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Just imagine you were a 10 year old trainer and u were on a plane so u got to pick which region u would land and so u could pick which ever starter from any region. So which starter would u pick and it is the pokemon world so u still have a chance of catching the others this would just be you starter

I would either pick charmander or turtwig but after a while i would realise i wanted charmander but i would really really hard for a turtwig

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Ah man we have the same opinion here.
    I can't decide between Charmander and Turtwig.
    Turtwig's probably easier to raise being that it's slow, can't run away too easily, it isn't slightly on fire, and it probably gonna be easier to pick up and hold and stuff than a rambunctious lizard.
    But I want Charmander, because I wanna fly on Dragon back one day. xD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Squirtle for me hands down...I can;t get over this little guy!

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    I had to think for a second but Charmander just rules plus i think we would get along well having the same personality and things

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Either Turtwig or Charmander would be the best for me.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I would pick chimchar, but I rather be in the Jhoto region the most. I don't like Sinnoh that much... -_-

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    Charizard.

lol. You guys make it sound as if every trainer in the world chooses from a preselected three. That's only for a standard trainer. I doubt I would be just another standard trainer, I'd refuse to be. I'd definately search the world on my own without recieving some freebie. I got to much pride for that. I say I'd be ending up with a Charizard right off the bat.(going on loads of adventures to prove myself to it no less.)

bluesonic1

I like this place <3
    Years
    Just imagine you were a 10 year old trainer and u were on a plane so u got to pick which region u would land and so u could pick which ever starter from any region. So which starter would u pick and it is the pokemon world so u still have a chance of catching the others this would just be you starter

I would either pick charmander or turtwig but after a while i would realise i wanted charmander but i would really really hard for a turtwig

I'd choose a Piplup. They's so cute!!

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    Cyndaquil, definitely. My absolute favorite out of all the starters.

If I couldn't get a Cyndaquil, I'd probably go with a Torchic or a Mudkip instead.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    Turtwig's probably easier to raise being that it's slow, can't run away too easily, it isn't slightly on fire, and it probably gonna be easier to pick up and hold and stuff than a rambunctious lizard.

Love the thinking there. I too would be incredibly uneasy with a creature that is, albeit quite happily, on fire.

Nah, for me it has to be Turtwig or Squirtle owing to my love of all things turtle: when my other half was game-shopping for me at Christmas, he sent the poor sales assistant back to the stock room three times because she couldn't find "the one with the turtle thing in it".

Years
    Torchic. Only because of Blaziken really. Blaziken is just awesomeness when it comes to starters. I don't really find Charizard that awesome. Neither the looks of Typhlosion. That's why you have Dragonite and Milotic.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Charmander or Bulbasaur(closest to Roserade)

Back