• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What style of mapping permmisions do you use?

What style do you use?

• Total voters

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
    Security. It's almost exactly like scribbling over the place then using a rubber to take off any parts where I went past the lines.

LOL I do that at school when I'm bored. I'd scribble a lot then erase the corners to make a circle. Well I rarely do it but still.

D: Aren't I a great student? I'm learning how to make a circle in Chemistry.

But I don't scribble '1's everywhere. I only put it on the things that need a '1'.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    LOL I do that at school when I'm bored. I'd scribble a lot then erase the corners to make a circle. Well I rarely do it but still.

D: Aren't I a great student? I'm learning how to make a circle in Chemistry.

But I don't scribble '1's everywhere. I only put it on the things that need a '1'.
    man you got to be the best student ever

ON TOPIC cheapness.
    im lazy

RainDogg54

Crown of Love
    Years
    I'm usually lazy and just use security except when I'm doing more complicated maps where I need perfection.

There is a 4th one, a mix between Perfection and laziness, where you only put like the mountain edges at 1, and the mountainous ground at C. I use that one.
    I used to do that but you can't do that if the player can get on the mountain. You won't be able to walk on the top edge unless you use 10s

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    I use security, just so I can easily distinguish which area is walkable and which area isn't.

Back