• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Super power would you Have??

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Hm. Teleportation would be convenient, but if I had that ability I probably would not exercise enough. Actually, I might end up abusing most abilities somehow.

So, of the inabilities I have that bother me . . .

I might choose the ability to heal the human heart/mind.

Years
    Teleportation. It really sucks when you can't drive, let me tell you. :/ It'd be handy to not have to worry about it anymore.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    The ability to fly, to distort space, control time, invincibility etc etc and the list goes on....

I'm really greedy. xD

EDIT: To be able to perform transmutations like those shown in FMA anime. xP
    This is another ability that I would like to have.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Psychic powers. Mainly to direct a person from afar, and if I may so, crush his mind. And I can make imaginary copies of me, from the person's point of view.

Gavin<3

Years
    Oh, flying. Easily.

People can be psychic or superstrong if they want to. I just wanna soar (at supersonic speed, of course) and get hit by a cloud.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    psychic abilities :>
    Psychokinesis, The ability to see the future, teleportation, and telepathy

oh
    no wait!!
    xray vision
    /stares at innocent passerbyers pants /eyebrow waggle eue

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I'd want to control the element of air. So many things rely on the winds, air pressures and temperatures, so I'd not only be able to manipulate that element, but control weather systems, tides (to some extent), and a whole lot more that I could geek out about, but I won't. x3;

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    Empathetic Mimicry so I could mimic any power I see, and keep it forever. : D I could have every power, and completely control over them all at once. <33

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would rather get teleportation. It would be so cool to be in your room for one moment and at the Great Wall the other. :3

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Hmm.
    I think it would have to be something that involves flying 8D
    So a flying super power, yah

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    I would want the power to transform so I could turn into my favorite Pokémon or favorite movie characters all day.

Back