• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What team would you join?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    *shudders* Why do so many people want to be evil? Specially like Team Rocket just because they like Team Rocket's style of having no sympathy?
    Another thing everyone should realize is that this is only Pokemon. Why does the question of realistic goals come here? That's weird for something unreal in the first place.

Team Rocket didn't even have a set goal, and they were only a threat in Johto, not Kanto.
    The funniest part is that Magma, Aqua, and Galactic has been the closest to their goals than Team Rocket has.
    Galactic almost did it too, and Cyrus almost made Dialga and Palkia carry out his commands if you wouldn't stop him, and even that was thanks to Giratina changing the situation.
    Galactic also has the most advanced technology, and is already richer than the other three teams, so they don't even need money like Team Rocket does.

With all that said to support Galactic, I would actually never join any of these evil organizations.
    There is a possibility that I could join Galactic though, but only to foil their plans and take over, and then make them work for good. In fact, that's what Saturn promises to do after he takes over Galactic in the end, unlike Mars and Jupiter.

I would much prefer to lead G-Men, the same organization that Lance is in. I would set new ways for the organization.
    But if possible, I would either roam alone doing good, or make my own small organization for good deeds.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    *shudders* Why do so many people want to be evil? Specially like Team Rocket just because they like Team Rocket's style of having no sympathy?
    Another thing everyone should realize is that this is only Pokemon. Why does the question of realistic goals come here? That's weird for something unreal in the first place.

Team Rocket didn't even have a set goal, and they were only a threat in Johto, not Kanto.
    The funniest part is that Magma, Aqua, and Galactic has been the closest to their goals than Team Rocket has.
    Galactic almost did it too, and Cyrus almost made Dialga and Palkia carry out his commands if you wouldn't stop him, and even that was thanks to Giratina changing the situation.
    Galactic also has the most advanced technology, and is already richer than the other three teams, so they don't even need money like Team Rocket does.

With all that said to support Galactic, I would actually never join any of these evil organizations.
    There is a possibility that I could join Galactic though, but only to foil their plans and take over, and then make them work for good. In fact, that's what Saturn promises to do after he takes over Galactic in the end, unlike Mars and Jupiter.

I would much prefer to lead G-Men, the same organization that Lance is in. I would set new ways for the organization.
    But if possible, I would either roam alone doing good, or make my own small organization for good deeds.

1. every team has said there goals at least once.
    2. Team rocket has said that there goal is to use pokemon for profit and power.
    3. HG/SS there goal was to get there boss back so they can get back to running things as usual.
    4. No one thinks they are Evil any villein has there reason for doing things and don't think they are evil. Giovanni just sees it as business. Maxie and Archie wanted to revive an ancient pokemon to capture not like any other pokemon trainer dose different with the fossil revival system. and Cyrus thinks the world has gone to hell and would be better if he restarted it.

zerwey

:3
    Years
    Poll plox.

But Team Rocket. Definitely. Why? 1) They look the most awesome. 2) They fail so much it's funny. 3) They have an achievable goal. 4) Executives are awesome.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I would choose Team Rocket. Mainly because they're the only team that doesn't want to destroy the world >.>.
    Besides, money is important :D.

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
    Team Rocket, of course!
    it's about time i join and give it them a boost, haha
    TR has Jesse and James. And no criminal has been able to escape the police as long as them.
    they're simply awesome!

Kaminari

Future Pokemon Master ✗✗
    Years
    I've always loved Team Rocket. <3

But Team Galactic sounds okay if I'm the leader. ;D Cuz the world in my image ...? Awesome.

Izzy_

Breeder-in-Training
    Years
    I was wondering with all the crime organizations there are now which would you join.

The teams and there goal

Team Rocket - To Gain Money and Power.

Team Aqua - Rule the world using Kyogre.

Team Magma - Rule the world using Groudon.

Team Galactic - Destroy then Create a New world in the image of there Leader.

Out of them it seems that Team Rocket is the lesser of the evils since it's goals are more simple and not based on ruling or destroying the world, But they are also my favorite.

Team Aqua. Seem's I'd fit in well there

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
    Team Rocket! Their goals are so simple and believable and not crazy-cultish. Money ftw!

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
    None, they are fail at pokemon. They should try actually getting good pokemon, not Golbats and Arboks (or any of those bad poison pokemon!)

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
    First pick would be Team Rocket they have a simple goal, but then my 2nd choice would be Team Galactic because they have a pretty sweet goal, and also I hate Team Aqua and Team Magma

Back