• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the hay happend to ash's Pidgeot

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I wish Ash would've caught the Fearow his Pidgeot battled. I would've released a Pidgeot for that...

Anyways, I think Pidgeot is dead. It will never come back, because it's in teh ground somewhere. Fearow probably killed it. Or maybe they have a short life-span.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I think Primape and Pidgeot both serves as examples that Ash is a real ass, and doesn't keep promises.
    I can imagine Pidgeot telling it's Pidgey brothers- "He's coming today! I know he is!"
    I'm sure Primapes given up hope and gone emo by now. All because Ash can't keep a damn promise. =/

blastoise>you

blahblahblah
    Years
    I miss Pidgeot...It was the second pokemon he caught...how could he leave it like that?

But Primape was my favorite pokemon when he got one, and I was so pissed when he left it there to train

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I miss Pidgeot...It was the second pokemon he caught...how could he leave it like that?

But Primape was my favorite pokemon when he got one, and I was so pissed when he left it there to train

He also left Butterfree (he traded it, got it back, and then released it for mating season) and he seems to have no regrets about that, either. That was the first pokemon he caught.

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I had wondered that for a long time, but sort of forgot about it. It probably died or something. That or got caught again. <_< If that's possible. I think you can catch released Pokemon, so I can see it happening.

He was never ACTUALLY released...Ash was using him during a battle, and just never "returned" him. And Pidgeot=UBER GREATNESS

valmydearr

VAL!
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Well, I don't know about Pidgeot, but I know Butterfree isn't coming back. In the Japanese version of "Bye, Bye Butterfree" it said Butterfree fly off to die.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    I Think it's never going to comeback because of it's groupmates
    That's all what i can say >3 *winks*

-Yasumin >3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back