• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the name of your "IRL" bf/gf?

whats the name if your bf/gf?

• a-g

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • h-o

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • p-t

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • v-z

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont know, I should ask.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • mmmmmmmmm, Im scared.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I don't have one now and I'm not looking, but my first boyfriend was a guy named Luca. xD;; Haven't had one since mostly because... well... I'm honestly not ready. XD I didn't talk or contact poor Luca at all over the summer between grade 8 and 9 because I'm shy that way and we really had no way of seeing eachother outside of school. =P After grade 8 when we went to different schools he sorta... disappeared. o_O;;

[/random embarassing Lighty tidbit] XP

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    I don't have one now and I'm not looking, but my first boyfriend was a guy named Luca. xD;; Haven't had one since mostly because... well... I'm honestly not ready. XD I didn't talk or contact poor Luca at all over the summer between grade 8 and 9 because I'm shy that way and we really had no way of seeing eachother outside of school. =P After grade 8 when we went to different schools he sorta... disappeared. o_O;;

[/random embarassing Lighy tidbit] XP
    The fact that you spelt "Lighty" wrong may also be a little embarrasing.

And...no for me. I never had one before either. Would there be a point? There's nothing for me to do. I don't have any money. I wouldn't be able to buy her anything or take her places, she'd just have to put up with me...which isn't the greatest gift in the world. And...uber-shyness. Hopefully a girl would speak up first, otherwise I'm stuck. Lol

Last edited:

Soul of Darkness

Guardian of the Gateway
    Years
  • The fact that you should change "have" into "had", put "a" between "there" and "point", and replace the "no" with "none" or "not" is quite weird also. (Dude, there is only one who is perfect, and I don't think he will ever post here.)

Oh well, I dont have one either. I have a big crush on this girl, but I am just to... scare to tell her how I, like, feel. This sucks, I hate it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Soul of Darkness said:
    The fact that you should change "have" into "had", put "a" between "there" and "point", and replace the "no" with "none" or "not" is quite weird also. (Dude, there is only one who is perfect, and I don't think he will ever post here.)

Oh well, I dont have one either. I have a big crush on this girl, but I am just to... scare to tell her how I, like, feel. This sucks, I hate it.
    Heh...I was picking on Erica, I can't. It's impossible for me to do so. I was playing. And Erica already pointed out one of mistakes, (I said unber instead of uber). Typos (although I had freakishly large amount in there) are understandable. I was just playing around with the fact that she spelt her own nickname incorrectly.

I read my post over when I went to correct "unber" and I noticed all that, I just didn't feel like correcting. *is lazy*

Does the girl know you?

Soul of Darkness

Guardian of the Gateway
    Years
  • TRIFORCE89 said:
    Heh...I was picking on Erica, I can't. It's impossible for me to do so. I was playing. And Erica already pointed out one of mistakes, (I said unber instead of uber). Typos (although I had freakishly large amount in there) are understandable. I was just playing around with the fact that she spelt her own nickname incorrectly.

I read my post over when I went to correct "unber" and I noticed all that, I just didn't feel like correcting. *is lazy*

Does the girl know you?

Uhh, yeah... We talk to each other once in a while.

Back