• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHAT THE.... WHERE IS MY PIKACHU?

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Ok i have been bored today so i decided to finish PBR, and did so but for some reason i haven't gotten the Pikachu, i have finished all 10 Colosseum's and sat through the credits but there is nothing, i checked in the Mystery Gift section of the shop but there is nothing there either is there something else i need to do to get him, or is my game screwed. (I have the UK/PAL version if that helps)

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    I'm pretty sure that the Pikachu is listed as "Secret Girt" under the Mystery Gift section.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    did yo save the game before the credits? if you didn't then you start from when yo last saved.

so if you saved before beating stargrazer, didn't save before the credits(it asks you if you want to save)
    then you start over. yeh i didn't save and i had to redo stargrazer.

obiously you didn't save, and it didn't know you finished, so you must do some colloseums over again

Back