• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What the?

laronde

All ur Base r belong to Bidoof
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    I got a manaphy from a trade,and it says it was caught in the Lovely place.What is the Lovely Place?

Well, I believe it is hacked, I'm not sure though. manaphy cannot be caught, it must come from an egg (if you use the Pokemon Ranger process, which is the only process the works if I am correct). I got a Manaphy online while trading it with someone (not GTS with a friend). Lovely Place is where the Pokemon Battle Revolution Pikachu comes from.

My Manaphy reads as :
    Apr. 22, 2007
    Pokémon Ranger
    Egg obtained.
    Apr. 22, 2007
    Pokémon Ranger
    Egg apparently hactched

(OT is Tim, I'm Kevin)

laronde

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    What is the Palcity Manaphy?

Apparently there was a Pokemon Event no to long ago (I don't know where was the location) where they gave away Palcity Pokemon with a Ribbon if I do remeber well (maybe Lucario was the only one who ahd a ribbon).

In short, you may have received a Palcity legit Manaphy.

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    for he who said Manaphy cannot be caught thats false Manaphy can be caught in a Swarm :)

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Yep i realised my mistake when i looked again and it said "Manaphy" i clicked on that i got "Manaphy" and "Phanpy" mixed up lol my bad :P

laronde

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    I will make my ultimate statement about that Manaphy. It's hacked, there's no way to catch one and it would have said "Apparently had a fateful encounter at level (whatever)".

Since you can only have it by a special download (Palcity) or by doing the Pokemon Ranger process. If you do the POkemon Ranger Process it'll say "Egg Obtained" if I am correct and since Palcity lucario reads as "Apparently had a fateful encounter" so should Manaphy (if it is indeed available thorugh Palcity).

Back