• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the...??

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Mew is better ! It can learn every move....! My friend's Mew has cool attacks. solarbeam,overheat,rest,iron tail.

Well, that's a terrible moveset, but not being in strategies and movesets, I'll leave that topic for now. But yes, mew has a great advantage with 100 in every base stat and the best movepool in the game IMO. It can sunnybeam, thunderdance, SRshuffle, and so much more. That makes mew diverse and totally a great pokemon in uber battles.

EDIT: I actually don't recommend sunnybeaming and thunderdancing...but yes, Mew can be used in many different ways, making it very unpredictable.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Well, that's a terrible moveset, but not being in strategies and movesets, I'll leave that topic for now. But yes, mew has a great advantage with 100 in every base stat and the best movepool in the game IMO. It can sunnybeam, thunderdance, SRshuffle, and so much more. That makes mew diverse and totally a great pokemon in uber battles.

I don't know much about movesets and stuff but Arceus has 120 in every base stat

Anyway, on Pearl's dex entry it says about Arceus "It is told in mythology that this Pokémon was born before the universe even existed."
    https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/493.shtml

So...Arceus came first. Unless Mew was floating around in nothingness before time

Back