• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2023
    What do i do after i finished the game beat cynthia caught all the legendarys?
    I don't feel like wi-fi battling >.> My pokemon a newbs :D

Last edited by a moderator:

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
    I'm sort of in the same spot as you. I'v just been training a new team ment more for batting other people rather than storyline npcs. This game has some unique ones like hydreigon and that new fossil turtle has an amazing combination of sturdy and shell smash.

Anyway without rambling on about the new strategies I'm discovering, Completing the pokedex would be a nice start unless you're like my friend who used an action reply to complete his pokedex for gen 4 -.-.

Have you ollected all the tms yet? I've got just about all of them except those from the battle subway.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Okay couple things hereee; the B/W Weekly Poll is only for the use of Forever and myself. :o And if you have any question from the Fourth Generation/DPPt+HGSS, please do ask in the 4th Gen Help thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back