• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
Years
  • im only 11 and i fell as if my life is not complete, i feel like im not cool enough. i have a boyfriend, and my parents think nothing of it. i have people here who care for me, but somethings missing.tell me what i should do! please help me.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • [size="-7"]This really seems like a spammy thread to me, but I'm not exactly the king of good posts either, so...whatever. If you really think something's missing, try and get some kind of new hobby, I guess. Music, or sports, or something. I dunno what else to tell you.

I don't even remember anything I did when I was 11...I know I had no gf, that's for sure...[/size]

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    At 11 you shouldn't even be having these problems. If you think thats bad wait until you get to high school.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Wait until you're older; perhaps then you'll see that what you've been seeking for at age eleven was nothing compared to what you'll seek in the future.

If you want immediate solutions, I'd suggest talking it over with relatives or close friends.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Well like everyone else said just you wait and see, because when your older...things start falling in to place...sure slow at first but then it gets faster and faster...

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
    Years
  • well, i broke up with my boyfriend friday, who my friend Vanessa told him for me, cuz i diddnt want to tell him, then i asked her to call Jake and ask him out for me! but he said no, now im boyfriendless! but my ex boyfriend Nate, he and i were going out for 3 weeks, and he hadnt even hugged me in all that time! now im sad cuz i dont want to get back with Nate, but if i want to, what is he says no?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ...good lord.

You're way too young to even be thinking about this, it's more than likely just a small crush you had. At 11 years old, you shouldn't even be thinking these things, I'd even go as far as to say that neither should most people in high school. You're still way too young to even think that you "haven't done anything with your life". You're 11, there's not much that you can do.

Anywho, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this now.

[-Locked-]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back