• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] What to Play And Watch

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2021
    Hi everyone. Thanks for the guide of this website. I'm updated to the latest season of Pokemon. I don't know Maybe 20 episodes and then i can catch up with the weekly episodes. But i'm bored because i don't know any other anime to watch. I completed Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and I'm watching Boruto to the latest episode. I've completed "Another" that 2012 one. I'm watching Sherlock series for the second time.( Season 1 Episode 3) I've even played most of the gba rom hacks and i played every pokemon series except the gameboy color ones, Nintendo Switch ones, and the counterpart ones ( like if i play Pokemon Black, I won't play Pokemon White) Black 2 and White 2 and Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. So i'm playing White 2 for now 'cause i can't progress that much if i play every game. So... any Rom Hacks or Anime Suggestions??

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome Ashketchum!

Haven't played any Rom hacks yet, but for Anime, how about 'Jojo's Bizarre Adventure'? Bleach? One Piece (is terribly drawn out nowadays, but the earlier seasons/arcs are still good) ?
    If you like/don't mind Isekai maybe 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime' ? or 'So I'm a Spider, So What'?

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I love one piece, of you watched pokemon most of the time one piece haves a same childish feel of the world

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome! i'm not caught up on pokemon but i'm sure you'll get plenty of anime recommendations here :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2021
    I love one piece, of you watched pokemon most of the time one piece haves a same childish feel of the world

Welcome Ashketchum!

Haven't played any Rom hacks yet, but for Anime, how about 'Jojo's Bizarre Adventure'? Bleach? One Piece (is terribly drawn out nowadays, but the earlier seasons/arcs are still good) ?
    If you like/don't mind Isekai maybe 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime' ? or 'So I'm a Spider, So What'?

hi there! welcome! i'm not caught up on pokemon but i'm sure you'll get plenty of anime recommendations here :D

Gee! Thank you everyone.... Sure will try to watch 'em

Back