• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What "Traditions" Will You Break in X and Y?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    What I will do:
    -Choose a grass starter (All iv'e done is choose water types since god knows how long... 1st gen I think)
    -Do a nuzelock (God help me XD)
    Thats all. I don't do much the same in pokemon games, because sometimes its the same game.

Years
  • I usually go through and pick out my team before I even start the game. However, this time around I'm going to just catch as many Pokemon as I can and decide as I go. I also might start nicknaming my Pokes, which I have never thought much of. I'll be starting with Fennekin.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    One tradition that I will break from starting all other regions is playing competitively the whole way through. Didn't really do that in B2/W2 much so this one I want to be completely competitive because idt I could play without playing competitive ;_;

Back