• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Trainer Are You

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    if i were a trainer type I would be a team magma member as I love fire type

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Idk what type of trainer i would be, but i would be using starters, ghost, dragon, and poison pokemon.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    I only train Pokemon I can imagine a complex personality for. As in, I've listed their fears, motivations, likes, dislikes...everything, somewhere on my USB drive that is a third of my life. Currently, my team / entire collection of Pokemon consists of Cloyster, Metagross, Drifblim, Bronzong, Electrode, Absol, Delcatty, Tropius, Ampharos and Altaria.

...Also, all of my Pokemon are either Genderless or Male. None of them struck me as female in any way.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Im a fire dragon type and i usually have the awesome team of: Salamance-lv97,Charizard-lv100,Dragonite-lv90,Dialga-lv99,Gyarados-lv100(sucks)and my best pokemon....dum dum dum dum...*drumroll*...Salamance-lv100 with thunderbolt,hydro pump,earthquake,flamethrower!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Going by the trainer classes in the games, I'd be a bug catcher or black belt. I just like most Bug and Fighting types. x3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I don't know what kind of trainer I would be, probably a cooltrainer.
    But I want a Typhlosion, a Flygon, a Manectric and other pokemon. I'd train my Pokemon in a balanced way (but only those six xD)

ピクシー

c l ef a b l e -
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    I'd be a baby Pokemon trainer if I could, eg: Cleffa, Phanpy, Igglybuff etc. But since I can't beat the game with those I'm generally a flying type fan.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2007
    Water

I'd proboly be a swimmer cause I use water most of the time.I use other types to. I imagine myself as a swimmer though.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Me? I like Pokemon with personality more then anything else. Pokemon that just seem to, I don't know, jump out at me. Charizard, Zangoose, Pikachu.... my list goes on. Usually I like kind Pokemon that are tough, but don't look overly beastlike. (In other words, I like Zangoose and Charizard but not Spiritomb, Gengar, Kabutops, Tyranitar....) If you're wondering why I class Pikachu as tough-looking, I urge you to imagine Ritchie's Pikachu smirking. If that isn't a tough-guy face, I don't know what is.

And if any of you others have a problem, I'm sure Char here will be happy to eat you alive.

Char: *cracks claws*

Years
    I don't class myself as a particular trainer. I want to become one of the best Pokemon trainers around with powerful Pokemon, but at the same time I want to do it with the Pokemon I like, not the ones regarded as most powerful and popular choices such as Tyranitar. Though I still do pick powerful Pokemon as well.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    If I were any trainer I'd probably be a pokemon breeder, as I do an awful lot of breeding pokemon.
    I generally like to train my favourite pokemon, though.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    I try to keep a most balanced team as possible, i also try to use pokémon that other people wouldn't.

Most recently I've been using alot of ground and bug types.

Back