• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type combo would you want to see next?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    As we all know the 4th generation had some crazy pokemon type combos. (like ground/grass and water/steel)
    for the 5th generation i would like to see a fire/grass pokemon, psh since they already have a grass/water pokemon
    what type combos would you like to see for the next generation?

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Ground/Electric. No particular reason, other than they're my two favorite types and I'd love to see them combined. Dunno what that combo'd look like, but... I'd use it.

Ayselipera

Ice/Dragon. I feel like it could be really elegant looking.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I'm with Ayselipera, I think an ice and dragon type would be really interesting. Also, I find it cool that an ice/dragon type in neutral to fire, whilst a fire/dragon type is neurtral to ice. The duo would make for nice "version legendaries" such as kyogre and groudon were.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    My clear favorite is actually Normal-Ghost. Its immune to 3 types, normal, ghost, and fighting, only has 1 weak, but few resistances. The key I see with this is that its a 100% utility Pokemon.

Another cool one would be Ground-Electric, I dunno why really, it would just be awesome :P

Years
    I think a Water/Ghost type would be intriguing. Also an Electric/Grass or Electric/Bug type would add something different to the mix.

How about Electric/Rock? Doesn't that just sound like an awesome pokemon already?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Ice/Electric, to take advantage of two of the most useful move types in the game.

Fire/Ghost... maybe like a Pokemon from the depths of hell...

Ground/Dark. Just because it would be an interesting Pokemon.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Someone I knew came up with this Pokemon:

Ice/Electric that looked like a thundercloud with the ability Levitate. Yush.

I like the Fire/Grass Jack O' Lantern idea. =3

Poison/Ice would be nice, I think. Would it have a 4x weakness to Ground, though?

Maybe Ice/Fighting...

I reckon Ice/Psychic would also be pretty elegant looking too, though they could easily make it look scary, too.

Ice/Dark? Or do we already have one of them?

xX

Years
    Ice/Electric would be completely awesome, STAB Boltbeam would be ridiculously overpowered.
    Dark/Psychic to make Bug a more popular attacking type
    Fighting/Dragon, lol

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    I'd like to see a Fire/Water.

ghost and dark with wonder guard.Without cheats.Okay it's definetly not happening

A Pokemon with more than 1 HP (and even reasonable other stats for that matter) won't be getting Wonder Guard. :P

Dialga911

32 badge trainer
    Years
    I'd like to see a Fire/Water.

A Pokemon with more than 1 HP (and even reasonable other stats for that matter) won't be getting Wonder Guard. :P

Wait, that's a great idea! With a ghost/dark pokemon with wonder guard and 1 hp, you have to find a way to use weather effects and struggle to your advantage.

Back