• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Type of Pokemon are you?

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    This is what I got:
    Oh a Grass or Bug type for you! Always steady and straight minded, you consistantly impress your friends with your power. Terrific in battles and in groups, your an alround friend who anyone could get along with!

Yay! That is what I am! :laugh:
    What else could I be? Ice type :\ ?!

Years
    Excellent, you're a graceful and passive Water type. Peaceful by nature, you always help your friends when needed. Lovely! You also have the reputation of being a breeze to train. It must be your great attitude on life!

WOW Thats a preety Decent quiz youve made there!
    good job here!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'm a Dark pokemon. >=D It says people fear me because of bad luck. XD That's awesome

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I'm a psycic type YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :laugh: I LOVE Psycic types and I always wanted to be a psycic type like Jirachi and Espeon! :D

Back