• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what type would you choose to be hit by?

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
  • I love it,how people say Normal forgetting of attacks like Hyper Beam and Giga Impact.
    Anyways, I'd pick Ghost because they are mostly weak and there's this chance they won't be effective at all

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • I'm thinking ground becasue attacks like earthquake and magnitude would only shake the ground and not hurt me. But then there's bone club, earth power and drill run. Gonna go with ground and hope it was earthquake.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Ghost obviously, since it doesn't affect normal. The only other type I can think of that humans are is probably fighting, but that only goes for some I guess.

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • I'll go with water....and pray for a Bubble or Splash over Hydro Pump (which still wouldn't be as harfmul as say Hyper Beam).

Years
  • Ghost obviously, since it doesn't affect normal. The only other type I can think of that humans are is probably fighting, but that only goes for some I guess.

You are anything BUT Normal LOL.

I'm probably going to lean towards the normal type to get hit by. I mean it's probably going to be a tackle of some sort which I can try and soften the blow against. I was going to go with Fighting but uhhhh, I don't want a broken rib cage V____V

Back