• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Version Had You Up All Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Hmm... Colosseum. Yes, I'm aware that's not a version, but I stayed up all night to beat it. PMD had me up rather late on a few school nights (both PMD1 and PMD2) as well...

eisenherz

Lucario Fanboy
    Years
  • Heh, I remember staying up half the night playing my Blue Version. Other than that, I've always shut the game off when it was time for bed.

Aura Ashley

rawr lol
    Years
  • most resently pokemon diamond has kept me up all night mainly cuz ive been trying to beat it in one night ^^

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
  • Mostly Pearl. Though i preferred other versions, its easier to link up with d/p, and me and my friends have been playing like crazy, then battling. Not only that, but cause a couple friends of mine dont know how to Ev train (let alone know what evs are), im ev training for them, which just last night i stayed up till 2:00 doing it...and only ended up finishing 3/6. I'm actually doing that right now...im so nice.

Years
  • It was silver for me i rember plaing it with with those little attachement lights that let me play in the dark i rember playing while i was on holidays and i bearly sleep for all 2 weeks

Years
  • I remember the first time I played Pokemon Emerald. I stayed up pretty late that night playing it.

Just last night, I was up until about 3 AM playing PMD: Explorers of Time.
    I made it to the part where

Spoiler:

I'm like YOOM-TAH where PMD2 is concerned - I seriously can't put that game down. It's just such a great game.

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
  • Well it didn't keep me up all night but there are three games that I actually fell asleep playing. I also always seem to be in a certain place in each game when I fall asleep

1. Emerald: Usually in a battle
    2. Pearl: Usually surfing in that river that leads to the Fuego Iron Works
    3. Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time: Usually in Treasure Town

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    have you seen my profile picture? do i look like i get sleep.....EVER!

Walrein

Banned
    Years
  • I stayed all night to catch a female Banette with a proper nature in Diamond. I had to change the hour because 04:00 AM has passed :{ ...

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • Leaf Green, Diamond, Emerald, Pokemon Battle Revolution all kept me up until the hours of the early morning.

Leaf Green: Playing a 1st gen remake in better graphics, animations, sprites, etc is exciting! It was a dream come true to be able to play the "good ol' days" again but in a better way. Mewtwo was a huge reason also. I wanted Mewtwo badly, and it was a fun time trying to catch it.

Diamond: When it was released, I jumped up for joy and bought it right away. I stayed up many nights just playing it as much as I could seeing everything I could see and exploring every spot in the game.

Emerald: The Regis were a blast to catch, Rayquaza was even better, he made me drool at night before I caught him. Kyogre and Groudon were also "drool-material." The Battle Tower was also addicting, challenging, but addicting....

Pokemon Battle Revolution: What an amazing game for hardcore pokemon fans. The graphics made me orgasm for hours, lol. I spent so much time dowloading pokemon from my Diamond version and beating all the colosseums and matches in Stargazer Colosseum, I also spent many hours trying out every move to see what the animation looked like in the game with its shimmering graphics. I also wanted the mystery gift Magmortar, Electivire, and surfing Pikachu.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • Pearl. =3
    I was so excited for 4th Gen (Because I got a DS months after D/P came out =/) that I couldn't stop playing. I was also excited for competitive battling, until I started disliking it. >=/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back