• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first episode of Pokemon that you ever saw?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I can't even remember! I didn't get into Pok?mon through the TV show, so I don't remember that - but the episode that sticks in my mind as the first one I remember is "Electric Shock Showdown". I can quote that episode almost word for word and it's still my favourite today.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I saw the episode 001, Pokemon, I Choose You! way back in October-ish 1999, back on Cheez TV, Australian Poke-fans will know what I'm talking about. Hooked from the start.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Erika's Gym, where Ash dressed up as Ashley. That off the wall moment is what got me into the show. Team Rocket kept me in, however.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok mine was the very first epi yay!. I didn't think all that much of it and then I watched it again and got hooked ^_^. Haven't missed one since.

Pokemon_Veteran

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    MIne first episode was the episode was Ash Vs Blain. The fire master. that got me hook on pokemon and fire. I got into pokemon anime late.

My cousin kinda drew me into it. He told me of a great cartoon and one day i got bored and watch the show. I thougth it was cool

Last edited:
    Back