• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What was the first GB pokemon game u ever played?

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    as the title says...now answer the question....
    Red was the first one i ever played....then i played Green and it messed my whole world up! >.<

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    yeah i hear u.....something about playing old pokemon games after a few years is so addicting....notice how these things only happen on a really boring day..

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Red, my friend got it on release. By the time I'd saved up for it Yellow was out - so I got that instead.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Yellow was the first. My cousin got it and then later found out that it wouldn't work in her DS XD So she gave it to me since I had a GBA.

Excalibur

Sorry for my english...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    So... I remember when I played my first pokemon game - Pokemon Gold. It was so good time.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Red was the first. I don't remember why I got it, but I do know that my grandmother bought it for me. lol. I remember when I got it pretty clearly even though it was almost 10 years ago.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Blue. Got it for Christmas after it was released and I didn't sleep a wink that Christmas Eve.

The most excited I have ever been about any Christmas present i've ever had, bar none. Good times. Blue's arguably still my favourite but that could be down to nostalgia.

as2

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    I remember going to store to buy Pokemon when I was 9. I wanted Blue, but they only had Red!

Back