• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first Poke'mon you trained to level 100?

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    My first was an Electabuz on Blue which I promptly blew up while trying to get the Pokemon Copy glitch to work. Boy was I kicking myself for that. I did the cheat in reverse and ended up with two Nidoran and no Electabuz.

Spoink

hax
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    I think my first one was Charizard, it could have been something else since it was years ago, but I'm pretty sure it was that.

23Q

Years
    on Pokemon Blue and red, i used the missingno. cheat
    but the first real one, was blastoise on pokemon firered :)

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    first was blastoise in blue, then later in silver i trained my typhlosion to 100, then first in gen 3 was blaziken, (man he owned), and my most recent ive trained to 100 was my mewtwo in fire red. But im atm trying to train my wobuffet to 100. Hes currently at level 80 i think..

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    my blastoise in firered! named it blasty
    i traded it to my emerald to do the cloning glitch, cloned a lot, migrated one of the clones to pearl, then emerald AND pearl were lost, but luckily my blastoise had laid an egg on firered before it died. it hatched, then i made it have an egg and i migrated baby squirtle to diamond, evolved to Blasty Jr., diamond lost, so soon i will migrate another squirtle to platinum. sad story.

The Red Chain

My first level 100 was a Pikachu in Yellow.
    Yup I had the patience to train all the way to lvl 100 when I was young. XD

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    I didn't have a long enough attention span in the first and second generation games to raise a pokemon to level 100.

In Sapphire I think it was Swampert or Salamence.

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
    Blaziken in Ruby.<3 That was the first time I ever beat the Elite Four, too. ( might be the only time. -.-' I tend to give up before then. )

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Swampert on my Ruby Version. XD I've never really had the patience to grind all the way to lvl 100; the only reason she got to that level was because I was trying to complete my Hoenn Pokedex (which I did, including Jirachi) and I kept battling the E4 for easy exp.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2012
    My first was Mewtwo on firered I think. :3
    I think I lost it though ;-;

Back