• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What was the hardest part of FR/LG when you started playing it?

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    i had no hard parts because every trainer i see i battle them so thats why misty was so easy to beat especuially with my charmeleon. all i needed to use to beat starmie ands staru was flamethrower then vuila i make mistys pokemon faint.

Shining Lericon

Postcount isn't everything
    Years
    The hardest part of FR/LG when I started was when I had to beat Brock using my Charmeleon's Metal Claw, since my other Pokemon didn't have effective moves against Brock's Pokemon.

Kyle

Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    When I first played it was exactly like red and blue version except when the help menu poped up,that pissed me off alot because i didn't know what to do :confused: But after i while i noticed some changes but i day Leaf is better 'cause you get non-defence deoxys :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2006
    I started playing Fire red version last saturday. I chose Charmander to begin with. You can guess what happened when I came to Misty. It took me 15 tries [and a lot of money and training] until i finally won.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    The hardest part of the game for me was beating the elite 4 for the second time because almost all of my rivals Pok?mon were over level 70 and mine were all about level 60

Last edited:

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
    When I tried to beat thye E4 second wave with my team. Trust me-most of them didn't evolve x.x

tevinchew

Best trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    My hardest part was at Koga . It took me a few times to replay before I could dfeat him as my starter is Bulbasaur.

Years
    hardest? I laugh, it was almost exactly the same as red/blue/yellow, it wasnt that hard at all... but, i did find it awkward how much bigger the landscape was compared to the other games...

Back