• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime/manga that you finished/completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I finally got around to completing Kanon today (honoring the theme I've had for two years now...), and it was nice. I haven't seen the episodes in a long while, and only completed the last 5 episodes which I didn't see, so the emotional impact wasn't too stellar. However, it's still a great tearjerker anime and has a wonderful storyline. Every character has a great story, and the artwork is beautiful, as well as great music. I give it a firm 9/10.

Brainstorm

I'm not smart; I'm random.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    Monster.

That show was a masterpiece. The only problems I had were that it was too slow in some parts, and repeated flackbacks over and over.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • Rave Master - 9/10.

I hope it gets a continuation like InuYasha just recently got.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Bakugan New Vestroia - 9/10.

I look forward to the second half of this season.

@Mods/Admins: Will someone please sticky this thread?

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I finished Chi's New Address the other week. ;o; I miss it now. I kinda hope they'll make another series for it, but at the same time, it ended so nicely and I think the appeal would wear off if I watched another 100 episodes. :<

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
  • i just finished xxxHolic, and TRC both had interesting endings, though i'm dissapointed with clamp for the way they ended TRC, and what they did in xxxHolic
    Spoiler:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Wow, i must have been really really tired when I last saw this. This is a 2 month revival...

/closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back