• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was the last poke you needed for nat dex?

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Completing the Shinnoh Dex was pretty easy -.-"
    After beating the elite 4 , I only need Manaphy , the Lake pokemon and a wooper . lol
    National Dex was a challenge . My last pokemon was Trapinch .

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    You have to migrate of Pokemon ranger or get it traded to you of someone..
    No, just go into the pokemon manshion and read the book behind the rich guy, every pokemon is available to be seen in platinum :\ well for the sinnoh dex

Conkercorner

Professional Pikachu Burner
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    I needed a Wormadam, it was very annoying. And also a drifloon, but I got that on the friday afterwards.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    Right now, the last Pokemon I need for the Nat. Dex are Snubbull, Smeargle, Spoink, Grumpig, Huntail, Gorebyss, and Heatran. Smeargle and Heatran I just haven't gotten around to going and getting; Spoink, Grumpig, and Snubbull I'm waiting on the daily swarm Pokemon for; and Huntail and Gorebyss I have the Clamperls and their items for, I'm just waiting on my friend to do a trade & trade back with me. :)

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    the question you're asking is kind of confusing me, and by reading some responses it seems that some people are interpreting it differently...

by "What was the last poke you needed for nat dex?", are you asking what was the last pokemon we needed to see in order to upgrade to a national dex? or are you asking which is the last pokemon we needed to see to complete the national dex?

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    With HeartGold bringing my National PokeDex to 490/490, all I will need for 493/493 is Arceus, Deoxys, Celebi.

I have Wishmaker Jirachi, Hayley Mew, Almia Darkrai, Wi-Fi Shaymin, Ranger Manaphy Egg unhatched, Ranger 2 Manaphy (Timid), and the Wi-Fi Darkrai uncaught as yet.

And GBA legends in need of Pal Parking.

Me too I also have 490 pokes only missing : Mew, celebi, Deoxys

Got all my events on my own:

Jirachi-Pal version of pokemon channel
    Manaphy- Ranger
    Darkrai- wifi event
    Shaymin- gamestop+wifi event
    Arceus- movie arceus from gamestop

To pokes I usually miss on my runs in platinum is wooper or unown

Izzy_

Breeder-in-Training
    Years
    I remember it was Garchomp. So I battled the E4 and Cynthia with one goal; get her to use Garchomp and lose.

I got my Nat Dex before I defeated the E4

Back