• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen What was the worst trick you fell for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    I fell for the,

"Start a new game, save, talk to the guy with red hair watching Pro. Elm outside the window 256 times... after that he will storm out and the lady standing in the middle of the town will open a 'Rare' Shop, it sells Masterballs and Rare Candies for $1 each"

That kid knew about it when I lost my lvl 89 Cinderquill

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2008
    I know this is a huge bump, but when I was about 8, playing Red, someone told me that every ball was turned into a Master Ball if you could press A 20 times between the second you threw the ball and after the three times the ball shakes when the Pokemon is in.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Well I thought you could catch celebi, or mew in crystal and there is no where to be found or exist in the game. lol ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    I fell for the following trick in getting the GS ball in Crystal:
    "... After trading in all three legendary birds from Red, Blue, or Yellow, and catching all three legendary dogs (NOT trading, catching), then go to Vermillion city with all six of them in your team, fight the person inside the battle building-thingy, and go outside. There will be a lady there saying she watched your battle and was amazed. She asks to see your pokemon, and then says that she's amazed at their power, and gives you the GS Ball..."

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I know this is a huge bump, but when I was about 8, playing Red, someone told me that every ball was turned into a Master Ball if you could press A 20 times between the second you threw the ball and after the three times the ball shakes when the Pokemon is in.
    What's with you and reviving old topics? You might want to read the rules before posting. This is the second dead thread you've revived.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back