• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first Pokemon Card?

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2006
    WOW. Mine was a zigzagoon..but now I've sold all 3048 pokemon cards for:
    $932.50
    Now my friend has like a holigraphic moltres and stuff. Now I'm wishing I hadn't sold them. But 932 dollars is ALOT.

blanX

I'm Content With Losing
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2007
    hah, poke cards. im pretty sure my first one was Articuno, found it on the floor at a festival. hehe. then some kid swiped it from me so i "retaliated"

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hmm.... my first was a Super Energy Removal 2, some girl gave it to me, I think she moved away now...

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    aww.see?...now ya gonna make me tell my stories!! :laugh:...somine was a Kabuto,....along with a Kobutops...I was rockin!!!I only lost once with them 'till I lost Kobutops....then I quit,then played one more time,won,then thought I was the best in the world!(cuz the girl I was fighting used the Blastoise stragety,and told me it was undefeatable...and I was young...)

HackMaster72

Ruby+HackMaster= Rubikonartist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    My first card was a caterpie, dont remember wat set it was, but it looked sorta like a doll. i got it from an employee at my dads work who found it on the ground. I thought it was so cool. man i was dumb at age 8.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    never bought a pokemon card magic was always better card game and so I played that

Back