• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was Your Most Exciting Poke Moment?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    The happiest moment relating to Pokemon was probably when I found my Silver under the couch one day. I spent that whole day playing it all over again. Ah, nostalgia.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    My best moment was just recently when I beat the elite four in fire red with a team of lvl thirties. It was really against the odds... I had my
    1) Haunter Lvl 36 - 2) Charizard Lvl 38 - 3) lapras lvl 34 - 4) Nidoking Lvl 36 - 5) hitmonlee Lvl 39 - 6) dratini Lvl 32
    good moment... now I replaced my nidoking with a larvitar and am working on getting the elite four again

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    Chaining and captuing my very first shiny, cubone
    Completing my first ever rng abuse for a shiny chimchar.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    My first shiny, I caught all the pokemon in my silver version, I caught all the pokemon in my sapphire version, caught all the pokemon in my pearl version and yellow version. Last excitement is my toughest and most fun battle I had was steven at the elite 4 in my emerald version. ^_^

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    When I caught my first Meowth. XD

I remember the first game I got was Gold, and I found out that in that version you could not catch a wild Meowth. I was mad. So when I got Silver, the first thing I did was rush out to coatch Meowth. I always loved Meowth as my favorite Pokemon.

Back