• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will happen to Game Freak and Creatures after Pokemon dies?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    So it something like this:
    Pokemon----->Have much premises/something to go on, but few innovation each games
    Mario---->Doesn't have much premises/nothing to go on, but rich of innovation each games

Right? I agree with this.

The argument that Pixel! was making was that Pokemon has to innovate with ~150 new Pokemon every generation, which is true, but they don't have to spend a lot of time innovating on the premise of the game, which is what offsets the Pokemon innovation. While Mario has to have a whole new premise every few games, Pokemon can keep their old premise but has to make brand new Pokemon so it's a similar comparison imo.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    When the series ends, will Pokemon still be remembered, and what will happen to Creatures and Game Freak?
    If the Honeymooners and Shirley Temple are remembered by millions of People, I think Pokemon will be remembered too. I think Game Freak and Creatures will move onto the next thing

And Junichi Masuda, and Satoshi Tajiri, and many other main Pokemon developers?
    They will retire and be loaded with money

And will Pokemon be happily remembered?
    Yes by many people (such as myself)

And will the video gamers will forget Pokemon and just keep playing COD: MW5?
    Yeah lol

:t354:TG

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I guess that'll be the end of the line for them too. It is their main franchise anyway. So if Pokemon died out, GF will not be earning revenues, so they will probably disintegrate or something like that.

Back