• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would be your choice Pokemon be to use as transportation?

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
    My first choice would actually be Golurk. It'd be like having a rocket!

Abra would be my second choice. Talk about convenience.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    For those of you who said Wailord, wouldn't you end up doing a tonne of walking just to get on and off, and from one side to the other? It's freakin' massive! Considering its size, getting close to shallow water would also be near impossible. x)

Personally, I'd go with either Pidgeot or Druddigon. They're both awesome Pokémon that could pass over seas. I'd probably prefer to walk on land unless I was having a bad day. If I was in trouble, I'd use Slowbro, Poliwrath or possibly Squirtle in the water. They'd be useful if I had to swim or dive for some reason.

Minun4

Volting Justice
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    For transportation to places I have been: Gardevoir definitely Gardevoir

For speedy land travel: Arcanine fast and strong.

For fast air travel: Crobat fast, very fast.

For sea travel: either Swampert or Lapras, not fast but Lapras would be relaxing and Swampert would just be plain awesome to have.

Back