• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would happen to a human if he ever got hit by these Pokemon attacks?!

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
  • This is such a cool idea honestly. It's fun to imagine. xD
    I think elemental attacks like Electric/Fire/Ice/Water are pretty self-explanatory but here are some of my ideas for other attacks:

Dark Pulse: Maybe you would go insane or your brain would just dim away and stop working. I feel like it would affect your mind in such a way that you would become depressed or very dark. It may simply sap your energy away and knock you unconscious.

Dragon Pulse: Huge impact, broken bones from the force of the pulse, and as with other concentrated beam moves you would probably be unable to breathe from the pressure of the move weighing down on you.

Wood Hammer: Broken bones; obviously you would fall over; splinters. Lots of splinters. :( And I don't mean like papercuts--I'm thinking like a sharp stick roughly the size of a broom stuck in your leg, which surely spells infection.

Rock Wrecker/Giga Impact: Same as above, only without the splinters. If rocks remained on top of you, you wouldn't be able to lift your chest to breathe and you would quickly die. Giga Impact might just punch a hole in your body.

Flare Blitz/Volt Tackle/Wild Charge: Much like Wood Hammer, only plus burns/electrocution.

Pay Day: STOP THROWING COINS AT ME

Bullet Punch: Depends on where you got punched, but I'd say it would be equivalent to being hit with a smaller torpedo. Like someone else mentioned, this doesn't bode well if Scizor with Choice Band + Technician uses this. o.o

Shadow Ball: Hard to imagine since we don't know what ghosts do in the real world, or really what Shadow Ball is made out of. :p

Psychic/Psycho Boost/Psystrike: I always imagine it would simply tear your mind out of your brain and destroy you.

Judgement: I believe it's supposed to be a beam-type attack, so similar to Ice Beam or Hyper Beam only with the proper typing. Hidden Power could be considered a weaker version of this.

Spacial Rend: Simple. A tear is made in the fabric of space and you are dropped into it.

Roar of Time: I guess you would be sent back/forward in time, that is if you can withstand the force of the roar which I somehow doubt. It might be like being "killed" by a Weeping Angel, where you seem completely unharmed afterward.

Outrage: Steamrolled and burned to death.

Shadow Claw: Torn to shreds and the individual pieces are carried away by malicious spirits. :)

Attract: You fall in love with a Pokémon.

Flash Cannon/Mirror Shot: You would most likely go blind and immediately be cut to pieces by metal shards.

Doom Desire: I assume in real life you would die by some mysterious power, even though this move isn't necessarily deadly in the games.

Hyper Voice: Knocked back by the force, and glass would shatter. I'm pretty sure it would render you deaf.

Chatter: Probably nothing.

Okay I think that's enough. :p

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • would a human be able to take on a Pokémon if had magic had magic like in the Final Fantasy games.... such as cure magic and fire bolt Ice.... just look up final fantasy magic if you don't know what I am talking about.... anyway, could a human take on a Pokémon like that and win?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Thank you so much. I am so glad you answered my question.I am literally in love with your replies guys.Like seriously.But I have a question for you Pkmn Master Yellow: Why does every attack need to kill you via a blunt trauma or a burn? And especially some attacks that its completely absurd to kill you via a burn? Like Silver Wind or the ice type moves.I know that if something is very cold it can cause a burn like something really hot can burn you as well.But I think there would be other causes of death rather than burns if you were to get hit by ice beam or blizzard.You would freeze solid or die of hypothermia.Silver wind is completely not logical to cause burns?Its just wind.
    Anyway apart from this I am so grateful.Keep up the good work :)
    How about these attacks?
    Petal dance
    Glaciate
    Energy ball
    water pulse
    earth power
    pin missile
    sludge bomb
    gunk shot
    sonic boom
    spike cannon

Don't hesitate to add other moves yourself.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • You would freeze solid or die of hypothermia.Silver wind is completely not logical to cause burns?Its just wind.
    I think with Ice Beam long before you die of hypothermia, you would die of chunks of ice hitting you repeatedly. I mean, it is a concentrated beam so the force alone of the blast is probably even worse than the actual coldness.
    Blizzard is cold. ;__;
    I don't know what Silver Wind actually is and what it has to do with Bug-types but I personally imagine it as a wind that's full of little tiny particles and magic, but mostly magic. So it's hard to imagine what it would do in real life since we don't know magic in real life. :p

Petal Dance - Since this is a contact move, I am assuming the Pokémon is actually slamming into the opponent to inflict damage. I guess the petals just . . . magically make it more powerful. xD So it would be like a hugely powerful version of Tackle.

Glaciate - Just a cold spell that sort of locks your joints and makes you move more slowly. You will be very very cold for a while but you'll be fine. (It's nominally colder than Icy Wind.)

Energy Ball - I imagine it would be like a million bubbles of mysterious energy stuff popping in your face and burning you. Iunno, I guess it would burn you. xD

Water Pulse - Forceful water that pushes you back hard. I always imagine Water Pulse would only work when you're already underwater, but in that case it might cause you to drown. Also confusion of course.

Earth Power - The ground bursts beneath you like a volcano. You will get burned. :(

Pin Missile - Just a few hard pokes. Imagine someone throwing darts (or possibly needles) at you. Ow, but not deadly unless you hit a critical place (a critical hit!).

Sludge Bomb/Gunk Shot - Simple concept really. You get poisoned. :3

Sonicboom
    - I think this is supposed to be a weak shockwave, which I suppose would knock you over or something.

Spike Cannon - Similar to Pin Missile but slightly more dangerous.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I love you Ineffable..Haha *hugs* ..Seriously the only move I kinda disagree with is Glaciate and Petal dance.Consider that it isn't possible to have a move in the game that instantly freezes your opponent since it would be really unfair.So Glaciate would 'glaciate' you.Freeze you solid as the name suggests.Petal dance would be a small whirlwind of petals.Just see its animation in bulbapedia.Razor leaf is a contact attack too not a special one but it is seen that leaves are shot towards you.

.: Symbiosis :.

The connection of two
    Years
  • Slashing moves,even if not very powerful(like Cut,for example),could kill. Not due to the attack itself,but its consequence,like bleed yourself to death.
    We have to think on second effects too,and injury consequences ...

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I think pure energy exists.Like,after an explosion a shock wave takes place.This shock wave is energy and heat.
    And you didn't forget about solar beam causing blindness lol.You said it first actually.

Shock wave is kinetic energy.

WildMimiga

Random and Oblivious
    Years
  • I doubt anyone could survive more powerful attacks such as Overheat (Death 3rd Degree burns and up) or Surf (The impact is as powerful as a tsunami) or any of the more powerful Ledgendaries' Exclusive moves (Ie. Special Rend, Judgement) However an attack like Mud Slap or Pound would probably be survivable. I honestly think that most attacks which involve slicing at a high power like Leaf Blade could decapitate a human if at a powerful enough force, and some moves may vary in damage to a human like Rollout. If something like a marill were to use Rollout on you there may not be much damage at the first or second rolls, however when a Graveler uses rollout it has the potential to kill somebody first roll, infact I think that most physical-based attacks follow this "depends on what the pokemon is" theory.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    From the many attacks I have posted in here the only ones I think would be survivable are Gust,Silver Wind,Water Pulse,Heal Pulse(well duh),Screech and Supersonic.Gust would lift and knock you over breaking some bones in the process,Silver wind would mildly slash all your body(from the sharp scales in there) and cause allergy attacks,swelling,itchy,painful,irritated and dehydrated(wrinkly) skin and of course runny nose,coughing,and eye watering.All these from the pollen in there also(why do you think it is silver?).
    Water pulse would break bones,cause concussion etc and if hit on the head may also cause death by traumatic brain injury or internal bleeding from the force.Screech would deafen you,burst your eardrums and even cause death by aneurysm(fainting is more likely to take place) and Supersonic would do all these but also make you feel confused,dizzy and disoriented.
    Heal pulse would relieve and rest you and of course heal you.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
    Years
  • What percent chance that a human can beat an agressive Charizard in a fight?

Any suggestions? And that what do you think is Charizard's weakness(not just the tail, it like Charizard's second heart, it'll go out if it's sick or very hurt)?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Is this a joke question or what? Go in the wild and try to fight a bear or a lion.See how you do.Then if you survive(which btw has a 0.00000000000000000001% percentage of survival) go fight a big dragon with a tail strong enough to crash your bones,huge sharp claws and teeth.See how you do(Here you just don't).Then go and fight a dragon as explained earlier who breaths fire,fireballs etc Yuh I think that a human would be able to win a Charizard with his eyes closed. -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- ..... -.- We can't win against it.He is a dragon-like fire type pokemon.Anyway the only Pokemon we could win against are the really small and weaaaak ones like igglybuff and cleffa and caterpie and magikarp.You get the idea.

Now as for weaknesses,aside from the elemental weaknesses he has,I think that his tail wouldn't be much of an issue since I don't believe he would die if the fire there was put out.But if that was the case then his weaknesses would be his tail and nothing else since there aren't any other weaknesses shown in the pokedex entries.

Volcanix769

Years
  • Is this a joke question or what? Go in the wild and try to fight a bear or a lion.See how you do.Then if you survive(which btw has a 0.00000000000000000001% percentage of survival) go fight a big dragon with a tail strong enough to crash your bones,huge sharp claws and teeth.See how you do(Here you just don't).Then go and fight a dragon as explained earlier who breaths fire,fireballs etc Yuh I think that a human would be able to win a Charizard with his eyes closed. -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- ..... -.- We can't win against it.He is a dragon-like fire type pokemon.Anyway the only Pokemon we could win against are the really small and weaaaak ones like igglybuff and cleffa and caterpie and magikarp.You get the idea.

Now as for weaknesses,aside from the elemental weaknesses he has,I think that his tail wouldn't be much of an issue since I don't believe he would die if the fire there was put out.But if that was the case then his weaknesses would be his tail and nothing else since there aren't any other weaknesses shown in the pokedex entries.

I'm seeing how people would respond. =-= And he is fire flying. And I could dodge Charizard's attacks and someone moved my forum post to this, it's not my fault.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I could dodge Charizard's attacks

There's a reason Charizard's attacks have very high accuracy. ;o I wouldn't try dodging a bear and I wouldn't try dodging a Charizard. I'm just sayin', that strategy will not end well.

Not to mention Charizard is insanely fast. Imagine trying to dodge a car that's /trying/ to hit you, only faster and more maneuverable. A flying car that can shoot 100% accurate flamethrowers that is also probably virtually bulletproof, nevermind limbs or melee weapons.

Pokemon are animals with superpowers, only Charizard is a freaking /dragon/ |D

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • But only a ninja or a person who has a lot of focus can beat one. Oreomaster is just being a jerk over 1 thread, overreacting when I didn't even do anything. And that Oreomaster is a jerk for saying that too. I said "any suggestions" and he hates. Is there some way to report him? It's unnecessary to overreact of 1 simple question. =-=

You can use the report button as always,but I think you're overreacting a little bit,
    Anyways what are the odds of a human being surviving a set damage attack,like Sonicboom or Dragon Rush?

Volcanix769

Years
  • You can use the report button as always,but I think you're overreacting a little bit,
    Anyways what are the odds of a human being surviving a set damage attack,like Sonicboom or Dragon Rush?

But if the human is fast, stealthy, and strong, it can beat the crap out of Charizard.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Keep the insults out of here please. You're way overreacting to his post.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Interesting question

I would think the human would suffer great damage. Just think of what power water has if propelled at you at 100mph. alot

Back