• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would it be like if pokemon were real(revived twice)

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I'm surprised that no one has yet mentioned that education would be a lot more intense as the entire curriculum would have to be learnt before children set off on journeys. That said, I doubt the depths of many subjects would be necessary considering the career paths opened up by Pokemon.

Guybrush Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
    Years
    If Pokémon were real?

Bulbasaur used leer!
    Human remains unaffected
    Poacher used GUN!
    Bulbasaur's bones were sold on the black market

Yeah, i don't think this world needs more rare animals for us to exterminate

Last edited:

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    KieronGames Used Max Revive
    Thread revived.
    I wonder what country certain pokemon would live in...

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
    I think it'd be really cool if they existed, but I'm sure it wouldn't work out because of the close-minded ignoramuses out there, who would think something like that is "unacceptable", "violent", or they're "devil spawns"...etc. And, yeah. People like that would eventually kill them off, most likely because "they disturb the balance of the world", blah blah blah. Yeah, what balance? xD

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I think it'd be really cool if they existed, but I'm sure it wouldn't work out because of the close-minded ignoramuses out there, who would think something like that is "unacceptable", "violent", or they're "devil spawns"...etc. And, yeah. People like that would eventually kill them off, most likely because "they disturb the balance of the world", blah blah blah. Yeah, what balance? xD

That's true. I remember watching a video of that Church guy condemning Pokémon as evil etc. etc. and feeling my IQ drop by the second.

But I believe that Pokémon are naturally hardier than our animals. A Pidgeot can take a couple of hits from a move like, say, Steel Wing, and when it gets knocked out, you just heal it up and it's fine. You throw a knife at a pigeon and it probably won't survive. :|

By that thinking process, you can assume Pokémon could survive in conditions more extreme than those that our animals perish in, such as being driven to extinction, etc. etc.

Spiron

High life.
    Years
    If I don't think about it as seriously as I should, I think it would honestly be the most amazing thing ever. Growing up with Pokemon for as long as I can remember, I've always dreamed that. Even seeing real life animals, and comparing them to Pokemon they're based off...

However, when you sit down and actually think about it? The world would come to an end within days. Mass destruction. With humanity in the state it is now, there would be no hope of any of us surviving. Even if laws were created, honestly... if you've got a party of monsters at your finger, not many people would obey law. My head hurts trying to think of all the possibilities of everything that could, and most certainly, would go wrong.

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
    But I believe that Pokémon are naturally hardier than our animals. A Pidgeot can take a couple of hits from a move like, say, Steel Wing, and when it gets knocked out, you just heal it up and it's fine. You throw a knife at a pigeon and it probably won't survive. :|

By that thinking process, you can assume Pokémon could survive in conditions more extreme than those that our animals perish in, such as being driven to extinction, etc. etc.

True, which leads me to agree with what you, and Spiron stated. Not only the fact that people would run around like power-hungry maniacs, but also the fact that Pokemon would clearly be more powerful than almost anything on this Earth. Mentally, we would overpower them, but physically, they would overpower us by miles. As childish and cliche as this sounds, if that were to be the case, the world could be, well...dominated by Pokemon, if that was their intentions. xD

Back