• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would it be like if Pokemon were real? *revived*

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
    It's hard to predict what it'd be like if Pokemon were real, because the series never really addresses parameters that would keep society in check and preserve world order - and of course that isn't relevant unless we're discussing a subject like this. I would predict that there'd probably be some kind of structure to society that would harmonize Pokemon and human together. That and along with the essential component that we hope everything turns out "right". But if Pokemon was integrated into a world with the amount of imperfections that exist as it does in real life, then there would be obvious chaos. So clearly this goes to say that Pokemon's just a story and a game, with realism left out for obvious reasons.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Oops, Sorry it's new question time :D
    When you are(or were) 22 did/will you still like Pokemon?
    I think I would.
    What about youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Back