• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would make it better

Sonnos

Insane and Confused
    Years
    OK www.alotalaffs.com is my joke site... yep another god dang fu :dead: :dead: ing joke site, but i love jokes!!! so if you could look it over and tell me what it needs... other than more jokes.

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    a better layout i like the current one tho i do get confused seeing the nav and the news backgrounds are the same colour just looks weird to me

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    What a really cool site. Your site some really good jokes. I love em dude. BTW as ^ said you will need a better layout. The grey sucks a but. Otherwise your site sure gave me a lotta laughs.

~ CC

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Nice site, but I did not like the political joke at all. [/republican]

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Pretty good. Needs a new layout- the gray doesn't look very good IMO. And get rid of the political joke... [/another republican] XD

In other news, this goes in Showcase, so *moves*

Last edited:
    Back