• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you be?

What would be your occupation?

• Trainer

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Prof.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Scientist

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Breeder

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Day Care

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Bug Catcher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Artist

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Collector

• Bird Watcher

• Juggler

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I would love to train my pokemon ^^ but once i was happy with them, i'd like to open a day care or breeding centre with the help of my pokemon ^^

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I'd be a trainer, mainly focusing on fire and dark types to begin with, but I would raise other tpyes too later on.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'd be unemployed! XD Erm... I wouldn't really like to be any of the above, since I'd still like to work with the human element of the world, and work as a doctor of humans. If I had to choose... it'd be scientist, since it's the nearest thing to being a doctor.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    i'd be a Rapidash/ponyta trainer and breeder, since I work with horses in real life, too! Rapidash are the coolest!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Where's the "Pokemon Battle Reviewer" who goes all picky and says "your Pokemon are poorly train" to 95% of the trainers out there?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'd be some sort of battle strategist...possibly a training coach or pok?mon league battle commentator. XD

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Please dont Spam Tzuri17 . Three Character limit and dont go ...................... to bypass the censor. Type a sentence. ><

I would be an artist. I l<3 to draw and I dont hafta have big bad pokemon :P

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I would just be a trainer, and if this counts as another occupation even though in a way its the same thing, a collector.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I would be a Pokemon Coordinator, as I think contests are much more interesting than gym battles. But if Pokemon were real, I wouldn't like battling, so I don't know. :P

Back