• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what would you choose?

regimew

Houndoom master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    Fire red because of attack deoxys,and squirtle because i have blastoise in ruby, and with a little protein, he's awsome.

- .] 5cếpt?lế }} +

bedroom eyes
    Years
    yay! leaf green! i like grass types for some reason, i have all of them including the evolution stages from ruby and sapphire, the rest are in leaf right?. acually im getting both after i get a ds but green will be my main game

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    i will get leaf green and charmander (charizard is the awsomest fully evolved starter) and charmander is the toughest to raise for a reason and suicine in my opinion is the best.....and im gunna get lg because you can get sneasel in it

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'd get both, since I want to complete my PokeDex ^_^

As for the starter... probably Bulbasaur in the "main" game - which I haven't decided yet. And, probably Squirtle in the secondary game.

"A Vote for Justice is a Vote for MCD"

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    FireRed, Squritle
    LeafGreen, Bulbasuar

Once I beat one I'll syart over with Charmander

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm getting Leaf Green on Tuesday ( I already Reserved it w00t)

Of Course I'd pick Bulbasaur...to Recreate the Manga

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2004
    fire red and squirtle cause i love blastoise and raikou

and because my sister will have leaf green and charmander!!!!!!!!

Back