• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Would You Do: If Pokemon Was Cancelled In North America?

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Nothing I live in Brazil and I know Japanese.

Problem America
    What Would You Do: If Pokemon Was Cancelled In North America?

But that would be unforunate because I grew up in North America and Pokemon was a vital part (and still is) to my Free time.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    For the games, I would move to Japan. Or UK. Or Australia. Anywhere but Pokemon-less North America.

For the anime, I know that there will be subbed versions of pokemon, and I prefer subbed anime over dubbed.

Years
    I don't watch the dubs seriously anyway. I like it as background noise for when I'm getting off my bed. I wait for the anime to be subbed and watch the episode online.

In terms of the games, I'd be bummed. Even with my Jap ROMs (since I'm playing BW in Jap at the moment)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Then I would be ticked off to the worlds edge (the world has no edge lol) Dont forget that re-runs are still on Boomerang. I sometimes watch the ones that are on Cartoon Network just to see how things are going along, but I wouldnt be pleased if it was cancelled.

Back