• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Would You Do If Pokemon Were REAL

iDOLHACKS

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Do You Think The world Would be a Better place? And, what Would you do if these monsters were real?
    I used to go around my class in 1st grade asking this question. All of the kids answered: "I'm Gonna be a pokemon master!" So Now The Question is up now. What would you do? How will this affect our planet earth?

My Answer: I really don't know what would happen if pokemon were real. I'd most likely get a Rayquaza, Pidgeot, Noctowl, Espeon, Pikachu.. maybe more.. i dunno

Last edited:
    Years
    Do You Think The world Would be a Better place? And, what Would you do if these monsters were real?

The world woukld end up killing them all due to toxic fumes and misuse.
    there would be constant war.
    Slavery.
    Unfair rights.

Dont even dare bringing pokemon into the real world. It wouldnt be all warm and fuzzy like the anime. Or the game.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I would freaking capture a Beldum and throw it at people.
    And get a Chimecho so I will never get sick.
    And a Gastly so I can use Hypnosis.

Rosefrost

Alright, who put that there?!
    Years
    The world woukld end up killing them all due to toxic fumes and misuse.
    there would be constant war.
    Slavery.
    Unfair rights.

Dont even dare bringing pokemon into the real world. It wouldnt be all warm and fuzzy like the anime. Or the game.
    Not nesicarly, some of those thing have/do exist/ed already. Also, if pokemon were real, we would probably learn to adapt; stronger buildings, better weapons, etc...life wouldn't be the way it is now, it would be different, and history would be different as well. For better or for worse, we can only speculate.

BodhiGymLeader

The Grass Gym
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    i' d be a Pokemon trainer and left home when I was younger to go on a never ending journey to different places and catch all grass pokemon!

Years
    If they were real, I already had finished school and would be water Pokemon trainer =) (Except I had Raichu, though XD)
    I´d try to catch all water Pokemon and I would visit all places of the world.
    If the world would be better, I can´t say that. I think the Pokemon had already killed all people because of their stupidness XD

mewtwo25

Pokemon Fan 4Ever
    Years
    pokemon would be great in the real world....they're not like animals, they actually feel what's right or wrong...any way I would probably start my journey at 10 and would never stop x)

lanroxas

Hack Rom Fanatic!!! :3
    Years
    I would start a journey, become a great trainer and specialize myself in Battle Frontier/Tower.

I think that, if pokémon existed, the world would be peaceful. Just think:
    Pokémons have feelings, right?
    Pokémons have strenght, right?
    pokemons CAN punish, right?

Also, the cops would have the best trained Dragonites and etc., trained by the league champions so they can arrest people faster.

rayquazamaster

The Ultimate Rayquaza Master!
    Years
    well, i've noticed that through the whole series of games, i've only ever seen 1 car, (the S.S Anne glitch.)

As for what i would do, Well, Rayquaza would be my first option... :D

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    war would be like, fier de electrodes then they all use explosion, then every1 eslse is like wha de flip *sends out blastiose* use protect and save us!!!!, then when every1 does that the bombs hit and they whole world blows up

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    Well, I'd go to Proffessor Oaks Lab,start with an Eevee,evolve it into a Jolteon,then catch another Eevee but don't let it evolve,start the journey with my friends,search for more pokemon, evolve most of them and become a gym leader.

Back